jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

How To Make Fans? Any Advice From Elite hubbers?

1. 60
    akhilkarunposted 6 years ago

I am very new to hubpages and have only very few fans.I feel very glad to be into this hubbing funzone but most people here seem to have lot of fans.I am bit confused weather i have to join something or do some other clicking thing to get more exposure... I love the smell of fresh cyber air...

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Be patient.
      Keep making Hubs.
      Participate in the community.
      It's not a contest.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

as always, good advise!!

2. 0
        Janettaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

very true--hang out in the community - forum posts and comments on hubs. If u want people to fan you, they have to actually see you first!

2. Niteriter profile image78
      Niteriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hereby advise myself to trot over and become your fan.

3. oderog profile image42
      oderogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To have more fan you must join other people's fan club, for every 10 you joined be assured that one will appreciate and become your fan. Just Do It Now

2. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

Elite hubber?  hmmmmm, I shouldn't really be on this thread but...

If you can't make fans you could always buy some.  I'll be selling mine on eBay within the next few weeks, and not just virtually, I intend to round them all up and deliver them in a crate to the lucky winner.

Happy bidding. smile

* failing that you could try reading and commenting on the hubs of others, chatting in the forums, or just writing hubs that are so great that everybody who reads them will automatically fan you.

3. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

Just be grateful for the peace and quiet.

1. 61
      HealthTipposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol nice one !

4. 60
    akhilkarunposted 6 years ago

Gosh! I neva new der wer so many gracious live people out there in the hub. I thought evrybody was on for MONEY! Seems Im gettin some precious friends to...

5. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

I'm not in the elite by any stretch, but here goes my two cents worth... Most of us are here because it is a very good place to write (and it doesn't hurt to make some money as well) - but mostly we're here because we love to write. Some of us seem to be here mostly to post in the forums, lol. You've gotten some good advice. Just take it and have fun meeting people - you'll do fine! Welcome to Hub Pages.

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

hey again akhilkarun like most said write your hubs and kssp chatting away in the forums. that is how I got all my fans...

LOVE the fire pic by the way! I am a fan of fire big_smile

7. retellect profile image78
    retellectposted 6 years ago

You could go on a fanning spree but naa, just give it time. Be contributive to the community and you'll find yourself having more fans than you ever thought you would. They'll come in due time!