jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Need help with toggling

1. 0
    AnnaFaithposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to reposition one of my capsules, but I cannot get it to go to the the left side of the page. I can toggle it, but when I try to drag and drop it to the left, it won't stay. I have an amazon capsule toggled on the left, but I want my text to wrap around it. But I just can't get it to do that.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Hi AnnaFaith smile welcome to HubPages. You can move your capsules using the green arrow buttons. Make sure you hit, *Reorder Now* button which saves the setting. smile  There is no toggle to the left...yet.. and maybe try using another text capsule? hmm hope that helps.

3. Laura du Toit profile image93
    Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago

Hi AnnaFaith

What I do if I want to place something in the left column is to order the capsule that I want on the right hand side and place it underneath the capsule that I want on the left.

I then press the arrow on the bottom capsule to move it to the right and then the arrow to move this capsule up. This will position the second capsule on the right and the capsule that I wanted on the left will then be to the left of the new capsule.

Hope I'm not confusing you more than helping you.

Welcome to Hubpages smile

4. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 6 years ago

The only way you can have a Text Capsule sitting (toggle width) to the right is if you have a Text Capsule on the left.

Text Capsule won't move to the right with any other Capsule.