jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

would you allow?

1. blue dog profile image79
    blue dogposted 6 years ago

on a camping getaway, would you allow your neighbor's dogs in your motor home or cabin and not allow your significant other's dog(s) in the same motor home or cabin?

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

Not sure if Im understanding your post fully bluedog? but if you mean does your nieghbour have the same rights as your partenar then no. smile

At least thats just my opinion.

3. Rayalternately profile image60
    Rayalternatelyposted 6 years ago

I'd struggle to find a more niche question than this one. Sadly, I can't help having neither a neighbour with a dog, a significant other with a dog, a motor home or cabin, or a camping getaway.

Made me smile though and just because of that, I hope someone can help you out. smile

4. blue dog profile image79
    blue dogposted 6 years ago

hi ek,
    the visiting neighbor's dog is allowed inside the motor home (no, i'm no fan of a motor home, but camping circumstances dictate it) that i'm staying in.  my significant other doesn't allow my dogs inside.

5. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

If the visitors dog is just a one off or a rare occasion, it could just be a courtesy being extended. And if your dogs being in there is an ongoing thing, then I wouldn't take it personally.

As a kid my dad didn't allow our dog in the house. There was the occasional visitor who'd pop over and bring in their (small) dog.

But it will depend on your specific situation. Have a think about it and if you still don't feel comfortable about it, voice your concerns with the significant other. The compromise might be that she has to tell ALL visitors to leave their pups outside.

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

It's a sure sign your significant other cheats on you with the neighbor lol

7. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

If your significant other's dog is not allowed, then that would seem to be a [i]no dogs allowed[/] policy to me. 

We had to tell friends once their (destructive) 4 year old daughter was not allowed in our tent.  She had already defaced one of our nicest camp chairs.