jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Deceptive Tags, Title or Category

1. mjohns2839 profile image60
    mjohns2839posted 7 years ago

I am tired of changing this hub.  Is there a hub page helper that helps to be sure your hub passes scrutiny?  Could someone take a look http://hubpages.com/hub/wwwhubpagescomh … raffichot, and tell me what is deceptive in the tags, title or category?

1. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Last time the content was about a Traffic Exchange Program, which Google frowns upon.

Has the direction of the content changed?

I did suggest in your last thread to just start anew, to ditch that hub altogether if the content doesn't reflect the URL.

I can't check your hub because it's not published.

What is your Title? What is your content about? What tags are you using?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Anyone trying to view that Hub is only going to see a message that reads "Sorry, this page is no longer published." as it is currently unpublished.

What part of the deceptive flagging are you not understanding?  Your title, tags and the category for the Hub must specifically and directly relate to the content.

What is the hub actually about?

By the looks of it he hasn't done much to it since ten days ago.

mjohns2839posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for you speedy notice.
        I am taking your advice in consideration, but I really wanted to start with this one.  Maybe the link is wrong for the hub, and I should start over with something simple.  The title is "Great Ideas for Website Traffic!  Subtitle: You can get lots of website traffic!
        First paragraph: Example of why you need traffic.
        Second paragraph: Definition of website traffic.
        Third traffic: Examples of using SEO, going to Yahoo.com, Facebook.com, and googling website traffic.

I just don't see anything deceptive.  When I first started maybe, but it has gone through several revisions.  Is there a button to delete the hub?

When you open your hub and it's not in edit mode you'll see a button that says 'delete'.

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who has helped me with this one.  I am considering starting another one real soon, and now I know more about what not to do.  There must have been a decision to go ahead and publish the hub.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

What tags are you trying to use?

the tags are already there to be used (i hope) in a box on the lower right, all you have to do is click.  so i used internet marketing, and traffic.  i made website traffic how-to on my own.

working