jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Whats the best way to get Fans?

1. Midasfx profile image65
    Midasfxposted 6 years ago

Im new here, only a few days. I love the site, easy to use, and from everything I have read here the people sound very nice with their comments. So my only question for now is, what is the best way to get fans?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Be patient. 
      Write Hubs.
      It's not a contest to have fans.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

5 hubs, 5 days, 5 fans (as of this posting) - that seems like you've got a pretty good rate going, if you ask me.  If you keep going at this rate you'll have 365 hubs and 365 fans this time next year.  smile  (Of course, that's not how the process really works.  hmm )

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

hi! good day and welcome to HP!

write good hubs and they will all be your fans!!

3. Brian Leighton profile image74
    Brian Leightonposted 6 years ago

I agree with Prettydarkhorse but problem I am finding is the abilty to compose articulate hubs that have the ability to attract fans when writing about things that have been written about so many times before...

I also think that the uniqueness of your avator can spark interest from potential fans as a picture speaks 1000 thousand words or something like that!

4. 61
    HealthTipposted 6 years ago

Just build up your hubs, attracting traffic from outside of Hubpages is what will earn you money and they are not fans. If you want fans you will find the more you write the more people of similar interest will fan you, good luck !

5. jenblacksheep profile image83
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

I think you need a good few well-written hubs and you'll naturally attract other hubbers. But I always find a good way to gain fans is to spend time in the forums. That forces people to see you and then people will look at your hubs if they agree with your opinions. When I spend all day in the forums I always gain fans! Also, commenting on other peoples hubs (not necessarily fanning them) could lead them to look at your profile and fan you if they like you.

6. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Patience - you have only been here a couple of days.  You will find that the Hubbers with large amounts of fans have all been here for some time.

Search fans in Forums and you will see so many identical threads.

Relax, enjoy your writing, spend time in forums and reading and commenting on hubs and it will all come together.

However, don't go on a mass fanning spree hoping that they will fan you back or you will find your hubber score drops like a stone.  Only fan people whose hubs you genuinly enjoy reading.

7. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

read other peoples hubs put geniune comments on them, sometimes they will come and read yours too, and fan you

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, kind of like the Field of Dreams quote, 'build it and they will come'  smile     

welcome, you will love it here.

8. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Welcome to the Hub. No advice & the previous posters said it all!  Have fun smile

9. 0
    Scott.Lifeposted 6 years ago

Focus on your writing, show respect to others, be visible in the forums, and don't worry about fans, and they will come to you.

10. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

People need to see you first--by commenting on others' hubs and posting in the forums, other hubbers will see your name and many will venture to your hubs. If you have quality hubs there, you're likely to get a fan in the process. It doesn't happen overnight, but as your fan base builds, it will attract even more smile

11. Sexy jonty profile image60
    Sexy jontyposted 6 years ago

Just ask for it ....

12. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Ditto, to all the great answers you already have!

Great things comes to those that have patience enough to wait, and the willingness and diligence to do whatever it takes... cool