jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Predictions of the future...

1. Jeovana profile image60
    Jeovanaposted 7 years ago

Hi people...moments ago I was pondering about how the future would turn out like...many say 2012 is the end...others believe the good will go to heaven while the bad remain here...while some others say we will be like the dinosaurs..extinct and replaced by another species that are more advanced and capable that us...

Well the thought just happened to strike me as I just watched the nicholas cage movie this afternoon...knowing...

So...

What are your views on the future? What do you think are the major events that are likely to occur and how they will affect you?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't really think about the hype, but it will be out there throughout 2012.  I do want to see the movie though, I saw the previews, love those kind of movies.  I think too many people lose a lot by focusing on the past or future, the present is fine with me.

2. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

What movie?
    I am not too worried about the future, as far as the end of the world and all a that. If its going to happen, I cant stop it. Your only ever alive right now. So, I try to live my life the best I can, minute to minute.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Have you guys managed to be accepted as affiliates in my Crystal Ball Sales Company? hmm
    You will have to agree to put your futures in my hands lol

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol
      I am still waiting for the email confirmation. Can you tell me when I'll get it?

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol that could be worse than dying ! lol

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why?????????? hmm  I've got Nice Eyes!!! lol (And Crystal Balls lol)

1. tantrum profile image60

Wow really ? Do they brake if I touch ? big_smile

1. Pearldiver profile image86
            Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Break? Hell No... But You've got your hands full with your birthday preparations lol
            And touching mine would really change your future lol

1. tantrum profile image60

I like changes !! big_smile

4. JulietduPreez profile image87
    JulietduPreezposted 7 years ago

Well, I think there is a big change coming, but it is not something catastrophic such as the end of the world. It could be considered the end of the worlds as we know it.
    I feel it is going to do with a change in power or a change in consciousness.

working