jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Did you Forget

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

How many times have you read a Hub and loved it or even just liked it but forget to rate it?? I know I have. I have read quite a few hubs where I wonder why it has such a low rating . .and thats usually when it hits me. . and I remember to give it the thumbs up!

1. profile image0
      Revive@OwnRiskposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm just discovering this myself, and am glad for the reminder. Thanks for bringing it up. I'll make a note and be more vigilant about it.

AEvans, so very sorry to hear of your mom's condition. Sending best vibes and hopes for her speedy recovery, if that's possible.

wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

AEvans so sorry to hear about your Mom . .extra prayer I will say for her. . You are such a good daughter to be there for her. . my prayer are with you. . much love and light.

As for the thumbs up on Hubs .. we all need some reminders for things that I guess we just take for granted.

2. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I can honestly say I have forgotten and find myself going back to the hub and rating it , I believe all of us have forgotten at one time or another. smile

3. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 7 years ago

I can't remember if I forget. But I can never bring myself to rate a thumbs down. It seems so mean.

4. manlypoetryman profile image72
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

I always forget to give a thumbs up after commenting...I have to check the "commented on" column on my account...and go back to give thumbs up. It should be so simple...don't know how that happens.

Hey AE...Hope is well with ya' ?

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We are hanging in there thank you so much for asking now mom is battling with Cancer. grrrrr will get through it one day at a time. Being here allows me to get away for a little while. Hope all is well with you. smile

1. manlypoetryman profile image72
        manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Real sorry to hear the news about your Mom...That has to be very rough. Wishing your Mom...all kinds of great healing...through her battle...and you ...as much Peace...as possible! We is well at my household...! smile

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I try to always remember to hit up but I do sometimes forget lol it's what happens. lmao

6. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 7 years ago

AE, I suffered that battle with my own mother and though it was a terrible time, it was a wonderful time as well. We made sure we had a good time, made sure we laughed and told one another how much we loved one another. Though my mother complained to my sister, 'what's wrong with dolores, she's been agreeing with me all the time.'

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Wow, AEvans, sorry to hear that girly sad hope all goes good. Hugs

8. dahoglund profile image82
    dahoglundposted 7 years ago

I just recently discovered we could do that.

9. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

Good grief, i've only written comments.

Flightkeeper that is exactly what I do and then I forget the all important thumbs up!!!! And when I do I go back and do it. . think of the wasted time when I could have been reading another great hub!

Thumbs up to all of us for remembering to do it!

10. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I remind myself to hit UP before I write my comment big_smile

Crazdwriter . . now why didnt I ever think of that. . .thanks for that  .. for now I do not think I will ever have to hit that back button again!

working