jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

ebay domain confirmed - now what?

1. 61
    Gmaster40posted 6 years ago

I have been following the domain saga and still cannot understand what happens! When i clicked on the email by ebay, i got confirmation status: Confirmed re my hubpages domain.

Now what happens? What do I do?? Any help please?
    Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let's go back a step.  You obviously applied to eBay. Can you log on to EPN and check your domains?  If you can, and it says "confirmed", then you've done all you need to do (I assume you've already copied and pasted your campaign number into HP). 

If you can't, you're only at the beginning of the process - all they're doing with the email is acknowledging your application, you still have to wait for acceptance - which you probably won't get, as they don't seem to be accepting any HubPages applications yet.

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 6 years ago

You'll have a tough time getting approval for anything with 0 hubs published.

3. 61
    Gmaster40posted 6 years ago

I am still new to this. I got domain confirmed already. So now i have to wait for approval please?
    Thanks in advance

4. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Can he spell it out to you any clearer? You wont get approved with 0 hubs. There have been people with over 100 hubs being rejected, it just isn't going to happen.... you are waiting for rejection not approval.

5. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

Perhaps you should have held off with those ‘thanks in advance’.

But I’m going to assume that you know nothing about this.

If by some miracle you mean by ‘confirmed’ that you have been accepted into the eBay partner network you would simply click on ‘my account’ at the top of the page, then click on ‘affiliate settings’ then enter your affiliate code into the box next to the word ‘eBay’.

Your affiliate code should be a string of numbers (probably 10 long), if eBay has not confirmed your acceptance and issued you with this code, chances are that you are not yet an eBay affiliate.

If (as I suspect) you haven’t yet been accepted into the EPN, as others have suggested you should write (a lot) more hubs before reapplying, and even then you might not get accepted as eBay seem to be accepting very few new affiliates at the moment, but there’s no harm in trying.

Good luck.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I applied two weeks ago and they denied my application!

Prettydarkhorse, if you browse through the threads, you'll see they're refusing all Hubbers.  The only Hubbers who have been approved have done it through their other websites.

7. Suki C profile image82
    Suki Cposted 6 years ago

Sorry to be dumb - but what is EPN ?

eBay Partner Network

8. Eleanor Candy profile image80
    Eleanor Candyposted 6 years ago

I applied a week ago and have not yet got a reply.It seems to be very hard to get approved by ebay.