Help with Amazon tracking IDs

1. a2z Support profile image61
    a2z Supportposted 7 years ago

I have my associates id as the "affiliate code" on hubpages and just made my first hubpages sale last week (yay!). Obviously I want to know which hub made that sale and would also like to keep track of future sales.

I can only add the ASIN or url to the amazon capsule, but I want to add the HTML code with a Tracking ID. Where do I add that? Or is there another way I can add different tracking IDs to each of my hubs, in order to track which hub made a sale?

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

I dont think you can ever tell where the sale comes from. What I suggest is keeping track of what your selling on what hub. Shouldn't be hard to figure out, sell a mp3 player chances are its on a Hub about Music or Mp3s. Sell a puppy sweater, its on your hub about owning a new puppy etc..

~thranax~

1. a2z Support profile image61
      a2z Supportposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that's what I thought.. that its not possible to keep track of each hub. I guess its easy to tell which hub made a sale based on the product, but in my case the product was not related to any of my topics (it was a book on how to use and "program" the internet..) so its a little tough.

Anyhow thanks for the response

working