jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Inexperienced Hubber looking for a (perhaps) experienced review.

1. ThatFranzKid profile image61
    ThatFranzKidposted 6 years ago

Hey, Hubpages. I'm just getting my start on this site, and though I'm working on a couple unfinished pages, I'd like to polish up the Hubs that I actually have finished, mm?

For instance: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-catch-Feebas-and-Milotic It's brought me the most pageviews, clicks on ads, etc., but I still feel as though there's a lot more I could do with it, even though it's a very specific topic.

Would anyone be willing to give me a critique or some suggestions? Thanks!

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I went to check out your hub hoping to offer you some advice and honestly, you might as well have written it in German.  I know nothing about Pokemon so it made no sense to me.  I'm sure the audience you intended it for will catch on fine. 

It's laid out nicely.  Seems ok.  I really didn't check it for spelling or grammar.  As long as you've done all that, I guess it's ok.

So, I'm afraid I'm of little help to you.

3. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

Include a video from Youtube about pokemon ... preferably a video of the game in play. This could fuel the fervor a bit, prompting someone to click on the ads to get more info on pokemon. smile

4. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

First off I'd add a header or two, related to the content. Also, why not bullet point the section about 'how to find feebas'?. It would make for an easier read and as they're short instructions, they'd stand out of the page better.

Otherwise your hub does what it says in the title.

Welcome to Hubpages smile

5. ThatFranzKid profile image61
    ThatFranzKidposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys. smile

I'll be implementing your suggestions shortly.