jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Tracking

1. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Is there a way to track the progress of personal hubchallenges? Can we search hubchallenge or novhubchallenge and see the hubs we've published and see how they've done or are doing?

I'd like to check on those that I did for the original, and in case I'd like to check the ones for the November challenge.

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

You can organize your hubs by date published? by clicking the header for such in your my hubs page...but I imagine you know that.

3. Whitney05 profile image63

I knew that.

I was looking for means of looking up the 'NovHubChallenge' keyword and being able to see hubs that I wrote for the challenge and track progress in terms of traffic and whatnot

Using the organize by date, doesn't help for the original challenge in which I don't know the dates that I did the challenge on, so yes I can have the hubs in my account organized by newest to oldest or the other way around, but I'd have to search for the date range and thumb through over 600 hubs to find those 30.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey Whitney, looking for an answer to this -- please give us some time to look into it and thanks for the question. smile

4. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I'm taking Nellie's advice from another thread and starting an excel worksheet to track my hubs.

5. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

Here you go, Whitney -- Deeds just sent me this little link of awesomeness that should show you what you want:

http://hubpages.com/author/Whitney05/no … llenge/hot

6. Whitney05 profile image63

Sweet!

Can this be used for 'hubchallenge' as well to check on those from the first and original challenge?

Nevermind, checked it out to answer my own question. Thanks! :-)

working