jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is there a chance of splitting Entertainment Category and Photos?

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

There is entertainment, which is a huge category in itself with music, Celebrities, TV, dvd, cd, video, children, etc. Then there is the overwhelming Photo hub of hot, sexy,asian,american or other girls.
    Since there is a difference...can the Entertainment topic be split into maybe "Entertainment Topic" (include all you have except Photo pages  of girls and videos of girls) and then have a "Photo Topic" (which can include the girl picture/vidoe hubs.)

Nothing wrong with these, just there are so many it would be easier to navigate the entertainment topics without these all listed first when you go to the topic page.
    Thanks

2. LOT2DO profile image62
    LOT2DOposted 7 years ago

Photos and Videos section is under Entertainment topic; there are further sub divisions like in any other coming under same entertainment category.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know this. I am asking if Hubpages can separate these two. Would be easier to go through the Entertainment section and all the sub categories if the photos were in their own Topic section. There are so many photo hubs that they could have their own category.

1. profile image0
        KellyEngaldoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree these really demand a separate listing.  Sometimes I just want photos.  Sometimes I want the life and bio, etc...  Great idea and should be simple too!  Give the customer what they want - quicker and easier.

3. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

I'd love it if the photo gallery hubbers were required to track down and provide the copyright information for the images they use to make money here on Hubpages, so that the photographers and copyright owners get at least a nod.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You mean all the visible watermarks from the places they are stealing the photos isn't doing that already?

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

Those, sure - but the majority of the "sexy photo galleries" feature loads of pictures without watermarks.

At least the dozens I've run across and flagged.

5. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I just wish HP would separate the photos from Entertainment in the Topics section. When I go to the Topic page the shown hubs in entertainment are usually all or mostly Photo hubs. Would like to see more "entertainment" hubs featured other than just photos. I can go to flickr for a photoshow.

working