jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Poet to Poets...

1. Chad A Taylor profile image78
    Chad A Taylorposted 6 years ago

Would love to hear some feedback and create a little synergy w/ other poets out there.  As you will see from my recent essays, I am intrigued and fascinated w/ the tragic motif that often runs through the poets life including my own... Please respond

2. Laura du Toit profile image93
    Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago

I just left a comment on one of your hubs. I think your poetry is amazing and beautiful. My few poems that I have written have been about abusive relationships and don't have the beauty that yours does. Well done!

3. SandyMcCollum profile image84
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Wow, great poetry! You've inspired me - I never thought of putting my poetry on a hub! Thanks!

4. archdaw profile image62
    archdawposted 6 years ago

I have read your hub and liked what I read a whole lot.  I have only written two hubs using poetry myself.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I found your writing quite eloquent, good tags but may want to move your Amazon capsules to the side so not to break the text too much. Keep up the great work! big_smile

6. manlypoetryman profile image69
    manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago

Exceedingly well done there...Mr.Poet...See I knew "real men" can still write Poetry!

7. Chad A Taylor profile image78
    Chad A Taylorposted 6 years ago

I forgot that I started this topic!  Glad to read the replies.  I think we may have created some synergy indeed!  Any new ideas on poems swirling in your heart out there?!