jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

My Hub I am new at this.

1. espo19047 profile image60
    espo19047posted 6 years ago

Please check out my hub. I need some help from experience hubbers. Let me know how to improve. I will support all of those who support me. Thanks in advance!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Nice job, but try breaking up your text into several text capsules. Also, pictures, capsule titles, videos, etc. will help to break up the hub and make it more visually appealing.

1. Jackson Riddle profile image69
      Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with this. The hubs you have now are a great foundation to build from and after you tweek it they should be going really well.

Good luck smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Espo smile alright. Your articles are very focused therefore so will be your promotional efforts. Your tags should match *industry* therefore, automobile and whatever tags you can think of with that word but not too many. Otherwise your layout is good and photos are nice. Make sure they are yours and not copyrighted. Use Amazon and ebay to sell related items for your topic. Break your paragraphs to smaller chunks. Too much text can make eyes cross but over all, well done! big_smile

4. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 6 years ago

I just made a comment on one of your hubs...

You have nice contents no doubt... but I dont like the way pictures are treated. A way to go I think you have a future since you write well and at the same time your articles are interesting...