jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Why not honor hubbers with highest hubber score.....

1. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 6 years ago

Something like a small logo with Ace Hubber   or A+ (instead of 100) flashing on profile photo of hubbers achieving 100 hubber score

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The flashing bit would actually drive people away, having something blinking in the corner of a webpage will have me scrolling down fast or just closing off the page.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

HubScores are transitory, so honoring something that's constantly changing doesn't seem very valid.

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

The higher hubber scores end up higher up in the "Hubbers" listing.  100s can be found on the first couple of pages, sometimes 99s are mixed in and they go down from there.

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I think the 100 is sufficient. No need to make the Hubpage interface more cluttered. That might show up on the Hub as well, and I prefer a simple picture to the right. Would not want anything flashing.

Although I've never hit a 100 and probably never will, so it's not somthing that I should be worred about.

5. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I think they should add the words, "for now" next to everyone's HubScore but add the words, "for one, brief, shining, moment" next to any 100's.  lol

6. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

Lisa, what an excellent idea!

7. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

That sounds perfect!