jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do I need to register every hub with my adsense?

1. SandyMcCollum profile image79
    SandyMcCollumposted 7 years ago

Do I need to register every hub with my adsense affiliation? Or, does HP do it automatically once I'm set up?

I looked and looked for an answer in here, but there's 249 pages of questions! GAAH!

Can anyone help me? Much appreciated!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense

I also suggest you read AdSense's FAQ so that you understand how it works on their end as well.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image79

Thank you, Relache. I do understand how it works, I just want to know if, once I add Adsense to my affiliates listing, does HP put all my hubs on it, or do I need to do each one separately?

1. 1974 profile image58
      1974posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You just need to enter your publisher ID once into your affiliate settings.  HubPages takes care of the rest.

2. Helen Cater profile image61
      Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you have your adsense ID in the affiliates page on hubpages, then it is all done for you. If you wish to see how much each hub makes then you will need to do this on your adsense account page. Go to adsense set up, then channels, then URL channels. You can then paste each hubs URL into the space and see how each one does.

4. SandyMcCollum profile image79

Thank you SO much! That saves me a lot of frustration. I just learned about the channels, so I'm worried I don't have things set up right to make income. Thanks again!

1. Helen Cater profile image61
      Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your welcome Sandy.

5. retellect profile image79
    retellectposted 7 years ago

Don't worry Sandy! As long as you got your numbers right (the affiliate id) you shouldnt have to worry. I recommend signing up for google analytics so that you can see which hubs are earning you the most money.

Good luck and happy hubbing!

working