jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Are you living your dreams?

1. caravalhophoto profile image61
    caravalhophotoposted 6 years ago

Is anyone living their dream of dreams, and if so...was it all worth it to get where you are today?
    I feel my dream of extensive travel, photography and writing without worry is close and I believe my blessings are due to positive thinking and not giving up on my dreams, but I would most definetly do things different.

2. 0
    Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago

Living my dreams? No, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! LOL!

caravalhophotoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Poppa Blues...

LOL...who said anything about growing up?

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Still working on my draem of becoming a published author...and also looking to continue my dream as a preschool teacher.

caravalhophotoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Awesome dreams!

4. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I am fulfilling my purpose of accumulating knowledge of people and sharing what I learn with others.

I always sound strange, but everything I share with others is factual and reinforced by science and philosophy. My research is important to each and every person on the planet, but my goal is to help out America's citizens before going global.

If you learn anything from the things I share, then my goal has been accomplished. I learn something from you and you learn something from me. To have that connection is the most important part of both of our lives. To maintain that connection is to constantly share our experiences, feelings and thoughts.

I created a saying a very long time ago and still remains true-

"Life is easy. It's people who make it complicated."

That is no joke. Your entire life would be different, if it weren't for other people. How you deal with this fact is extremely important. How you handle your daily interactions is also extremely important. The kind of knowledge you require is fairly easy to understand and isn't complex like one is lead to believe.

You only need to (1) have a consciousness(this tells you that you are alive), (2) have a conscience(this tells you that the right and wrong of any action(s) you are about to perform), (3) have understanding your own nature as a man and/or woman, and (4) have to know what 'reality' truly is.

Understanding those 4 simple things, it changes your view about your life, it's meaning and why you live.

I would go into more detail, but this is the basis for a new hub I am writing, so as to inform people about something that they might not know about.

Thank you for the topic. I am living my dream.