jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

When you search for a hub...

1. belief713 profile image79
    belief713posted 9 years ago

When you search for a hub, how is it determined which hubs are shown at the top? My thinking would be the hubs with the highest scores would show up first under the relevant tab....but they don't. Is there a way for that to be changed?
    It would be nice, I think, for the hubs with the highest score to be shown first. Any reason why they're not?

2. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 9 years ago

I just asked this question a couple of weeks ago. What they told me was that the hubs that are featured under Hubs, up top of the page, left hand side are new or fairly new hubs that have a large flow of recent traffic. They are always going to change from hour to hour, it is based on some sort of algorhythm or something.  If I could find the post, I would place it here, but it is somewhere in hub forum heaven, I am sure, by now.

belief713posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks....I searched the forums with a few different keywords and couldn't find what I was looking for...

3. stephhicks68 profile image84
    stephhicks68posted 9 years ago

It sure would be nice to know... plus I've always wondered what makes a Hub "hot" when even the score can be lower than 80, and traffic not so high?

But getting back to the question, when I search for Hubs on topics, sometimes it is to help me decide what to write or how to focus my article.  Other times, its to help me choose potential links to include.  It would be great to have the highest ranked ones show up first.

Just my penny or two...

belief713posted 9 years ago in reply to this

I've wondered the same thing. Maybe a "Best" tab could be added to the "Relevant" and "New" Ones when searching?

working