jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

need some feedback on my latest hubs

1. edncohen profile image60
    edncohenposted 7 years ago

To All:
       I have published two hubs and I would like some gentle criticism. Ok? Here are the urls

http://hubpages.com/hub/guidetoagoraphobiafacts
    http://hubpages.com/hub/agoraphobiatreatmentoptions

Thanks in advance.

Ed Cohen

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi...yes they look great, it is a little bit like a lecture in a class, very informative though, I would like to say that you can put some spice to it, in a more narrative way. other than that I leanr more about it..

2. semilio profile image60
      semilioposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Ed,
      Love your hub, how did you do the attachments for the books at the end from amazon. I am having problems with mine. My hub is on colon hydrotherapy an will send you the link.
      Cheers
      Shirley

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I would add mental health to the tags, as it is part of that *industry* otherwise it looks great! smile excellent Hub.

3. edncohen profile image60
    edncohenposted 7 years ago

Thank you all for your suggestions. As for "spicing it up" hmmm, although I have never suffered from agoraphobia, I have had mild anxiety and had one mild panic attack. I'll go from there.

I noticed that prettydarkhorse has been a member for only a month, yet wrote 63 hubs! Wow!!! I am impressed. How did you write so many so fast?

Thanks again.

Ed cohen

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi, I have those number because I have been writing in the past years am just putting it in a notebook like notes, and then I am staying home at the moment and all i do is write, it is a theraphy for me, I just want to share some of tips, stories I learned form life. It is a joy for me to share too, just continue writing too,

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Semilio, Welcome to HubPages smile use your amazon capsules to insert the code from amazon products. They will auto-generate a ISBN code so don't worry, also use the *text* choice not the html. hmm hope that helps. big_smile

working