jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

This will make you laugh - My Driving Test

1. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 6 years ago

Hello all,

As some of you know, today was my driving test.
    It was my luck I got the examiner who has received the most amount of complaints - he decides if you are going to pass before you take the test.

So, he FAILED me:
    6 Majors - here is the funny thing - this is what they were:

1) Safely turning left when told to turn left. (I don't understand this one.)
    2) Not pulling out when a cyclist was riding past. Instead, apparently, I wasn't meant to be hesitant - the only other option was to run the guy over.
    3) Pulling off when the closest car was 150 yards away - that's two rugby pitches.
    4) Pulling 'unsafely' onto a roundabout when there were no other cars on the roundabout. Apparently I caused these non-existant cars to slow down.
    5) Holding the car on the clutch when this is commended by all other examiners. My guy just didn't like it.
    6) Breaking when a car pulled out infront of me. Apparently I was supposed to drive into it.

It's a funny old life eh?

1. jiberish profile image80
      jiberishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Aww, that's too bad.  Will you have a retake?

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

retake try and try,,,

3. efeyas profile image91
      efeyasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol smile Sucks but wishing you better luck next time!

2. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 6 years ago

Not just retaking - complaining.

I'm getting the next test free because of the conditions of this one - namely a completely irrational examiner.

My driving instructor went mental at how irrational the examiner was. It was rediculous. Atleast 5 of my 6 majors weren't meant to even be faults.

3. Paddycat profile image86
    Paddycatposted 6 years ago

How absolutely outrageous! A little bit of power goes to some people's heads. I have to admire your humour in the face of adversity. You made it sound really funny, but I bet you're seething.

4. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Make it another complaint against thsi guy and show the ppl where he works why that dumb guy failed you! that is just ridiculous!

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Do not feel bad smile lots drivers fail on their first round. Knew one guy was so nervous, he hit a fence (soft knock) while backing up big_smile

6. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Sounds like what I've heard about some insurance companies, that they refuse the first time of a claim, just because.

7. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I think the examiner was new.  Too bad.  But write a hub, it could be very popular.