As some of you know, today was my driving test.
It was my luck I got the examiner who has received the most amount of complaints - he decides if you are going to pass before you take the test.
So, he FAILED me:
6 Majors - here is the funny thing - this is what they were:
1) Safely turning left when told to turn left. (I don't understand this one.)
2) Not pulling out when a cyclist was riding past. Instead, apparently, I wasn't meant to be hesitant - the only other option was to run the guy over.
3) Pulling off when the closest car was 150 yards away - that's two rugby pitches.
4) Pulling 'unsafely' onto a roundabout when there were no other cars on the roundabout. Apparently I caused these non-existant cars to slow down.
5) Holding the car on the clutch when this is commended by all other examiners. My guy just didn't like it.
6) Breaking when a car pulled out infront of me. Apparently I was supposed to drive into it.
It's a funny old life eh?
Not just retaking - complaining.
I'm getting the next test free because of the conditions of this one - namely a completely irrational examiner.
My driving instructor went mental at how irrational the examiner was. It was rediculous. Atleast 5 of my 6 majors weren't meant to even be faults.
How absolutely outrageous! A little bit of power goes to some people's heads. I have to admire your humour in the face of adversity. You made it sound really funny, but I bet you're seething.
Make it another complaint against thsi guy and show the ppl where he works why that dumb guy failed you! that is just ridiculous!
Do not feel bad lots drivers fail on their first round. Knew one guy was so nervous, he hit a fence (soft knock) while backing up
Sounds like what I've heard about some insurance companies, that they refuse the first time of a claim, just because.
I think the examiner was new. Too bad. But write a hub, it could be very popular.
by Person of Interest3 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn-tBeL … n&NR=1
by Desertarmor4 years ago
There is a new Texting while driving law in the works, Do you think that is the Text Sender's responsibilty if the receiver is a driver and gets into a wreck? The new law that is being proposed is that the text...
by L. Andrew Marr6 years ago
HELP!MY DRIVING TEST IS TOMORROW MORNING AT 8.20am!My driving instructor is picking me up at 6.50am.I didn't even know there was a 6.50am!I've already taken it once - failing with one major, one minor. HELP ME...
by Roberta McIlroy4 years ago
My 12 year old recently went on a camping trip with some of his dads friends. While on this 'camping' trip the following happened. The old ladys grand-daughter was 'upset' so the woman gave her car keys to...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.