jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub URLs

1. hubberjim profile image60
    hubberjimposted 6 years ago

I notice that whenever I publish a new hub, I am given an alternate, shorter URL I can use to link to that hub.  I've never paid much attention to that, but now I would like to use the shorter URL for one of my hubs.  The problem is I never recorded them and now I don't know how to find them anywhere.  Is there a way I can retrieve that information?

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Beats me, must be a new feature I wasn't aware of.  Good luck with that. smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no, it's been there right after you publish asking if you want to link to facebook or twitter.

not sure why you need it, you can make a quick link to your hub in the edit box.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

There is another forum on  this topic that may have the answer, sorry I don't know it offhand but use the Search smile Welcome to HubPages.

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

You make a good point! they implemented that feature yet I dont see any way to to reacquire the link...even if it is available again its certainly not in a naturally intuitive place.

what do you need the short url for? there are tons of ways to get short URL's