jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Please help me

1. cindyvine profile image88
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Yeah I know, this does sound kind of desperate.  Just call me the desperate dame.  But, my self-help book Fear, Phobias and Frozen Feet has just this week become available on Amazon.  For those who have followed me for a while, you might remember that I've written a heap of hubs on abusive relationships, most of my material for those hubs coming from my book which has just been revised and reprinted.  So, okay I'm getting to the point now, what I'm asking is this.  If you don't mind, could you please please add both Fear, Phobias and Frozen Feet - my self-help book; and Stop the world, I need to pee! my fictional account of an escape from an abusive relationship which is both hilarious and tragic, to your Amazon capsules on your hubs.  This will make me a very happy person indeed.  Thanks so much!  luv Cindy xxx (And yippee, both power and internet today!  Progress in Africa!)

1. Carmen Borthwick profile image79
      Carmen Borthwickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll check your book out and if its a fit will gladly help out.

2. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cindy, I'm not sure how quickly I can do this--I'm jammed for time, not writing much with a house to hand-build (single handed), but I  WILL do this when I can.  I'm firmly "with" anyone who escapes an abusive relationship and will here and now confess that I did so once, myself. (My third wife was both tiny and emotionally deadly.) 

And to make sure I can find it when I'm ready, I copied your post and pasted it into a new file in my word processor titled HELP A HUBBER!! big_smile

2. thranax profile image49
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't mind, but I don't have a suitable hub to add it into.

~thranax~

3. cindyvine profile image88

Thanks so much!  Just bend it a little to make it fit lol

4. Jewels profile image81
    Jewelsposted 7 years ago
  5. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Will do Cindy, soon as I have time to tweak my hubs smile.

6. cindyvine profile image88

Hey, you guys rock!  If any of you are authors as well with books for sale on Amazon, I can do like I just did with Carmen, and add your book into my Amazon Astore which is embedded in my website.  All I ask is that you reciprocate and add my books into your Astore.  That way, we can all help each other.

1. emievil profile image85
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are there lots of writers here who had their work published and their books sold on Amazon.com? Just curious. This may be a good material for a hub smile.

7. Gemsong profile image85
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I'll happily add your book to my aStore. Nice Job.

8. cindyvine profile image88

Thanks so much Gemsong!  Much appreciated!

9. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Hi Cindy. As promised, I included the Amazon links in my hub about Domestic Violence. Good luck!

working