jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

Just posted my highest adsense earning in a day today weeee...

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

Hehehe Im nearing the 40 dollars mark and determined than ever to make more hubs... polish my writing skill and write about articles that could generate expensive clicks... My previous hubs are still raw and needs improvements but aching to make a lot more of improved and quality hubs... Hehehe there is money afterall in HubPages...

big_smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  good work, thanks for the inspiration.

2. The Rope profile image61
      The Ropeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

CONGRATS!  Milestones are always welcome and when they involve cash, we all get a little heady.

2. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Congrats General, may every day bring you another dollar, and then five, and then ten...

Keep up the good work. big_smile

3. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Or did you mean you made $40 in one day?

If so a huge congrats. smile

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
      GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

40 dollars overall wakikik hehehe, considering that Im still in toddler stage i think this is good enough... and thanks all... Yeah the reason I posted this is to inspire my fellow newbies...

4. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Hey congrats GH.

5. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 7 years ago

Great job! Extremely impressive! Keep it up, and here is to hoping you continue to build on your success.

6. Luciendasky profile image75
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

awesome job smile you deserve more, but this is a good start smile (better than where I am for sure)

7. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Congrats! Today was my highest earning day so far, too - $10. Now, if I could just make that every day...

8. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

Thanks habee and to all big_smile

9. keira7 profile image60
    keira7posted 7 years ago

Congratulation:)

10. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Congratulations General!

11. profile image0
    Teeseybabeposted 7 years ago

OMG well done!!
    Im new to hubbing and have 4 hubs running so far, i have around 6 fans but no revenue coming in for adsense??

How are you doing it??

12. profile image0
    Teeseybabeposted 7 years ago

OMG well done!!
    Im new to hubbing and have 4 hubs running so far, i have around 6 fans but no revenue coming in for adsense??

How are you doing it??

13. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

It took me forever to see my first 1p, its taking forever to hit £4 (so close) but there are noticeable improvements happening and a few hubs that are starting to become more active. Its kinda surprising how hubs I thought were too niche or whatever are starting to get traffic, seems that patience is important before you write off a hub as a poor one. I think I could speed up the earnings if I had more time to write but hey I manage to squeeze one or two in and have a few weeks off work coming up to try and get some serious writing in!

working