jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Have you been to Birmingham Uk?

1. beautyrose profile image60
    beautyroseposted 7 years ago

I just want to know if you happen to drop by the supermarket named stop and buy at the England (Birmingham) please tell me cause its owned my my friend hehe.

2. kephrira profile image61
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

I live in Birmingham! Don't know this stop and buy place though, do you know where in Birmingham it is? If its somewhere I go then I'll keep an eye out for it.

beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

can you help me find that supermarket? maybe its in Abbotsford Road. I'm just checking if my friend is not a liar. If he really is a businessman.

3. kephrira profile image61
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

you'd have to be a bit more specific than just Abbotsford rd. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England.

he as given me that address only 32 Abbotsford Road. Is this complete already?
      And may i add how does a pure british man look like?

1. kephrira profile image61
        kephriraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just a road isn't really a complete address without the area of the city that its in. I think there are around 3 million people living in Birmingham, so as you can imagine there are quite a few roads.
        I don't really know how to answer your other question, except to say that we are all very handsome, especially in Birmingham!

so maybe that suitor of mine from Birmingham is a liar. It was the the address he has given me. and he even told me webcam in there place is not allowed because he lives in airforce vicinity of birmingham in Abbotsford Road and when i ask him further he just said why do you interrogate me. lOls is this the kind a person am i going to marry? sounds like his an impostor.

Lols sorry i never knew you a man. I wish to meet a nice guys from there Wink*

I'm afraid I have to agree with the Empress on the pessimistic note - not being able to use a webcam because your close to an airforce base is definitely a lie, but then maybe he is just shy.

Whatever happens with this guy though I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a nice guy, you are very beautiful.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image82
        EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've just looked it up on Royal Mail's postcode finder - the full address is:

32 Abbotsford Road
        BIRMINGHAM
        B11 1NU

So the address exists; sounds as though it's now a question of whether or not your friend actually lives there.

wow, thats actually not far from me. I'm in B13.

Was your question about what pure British men look like becuase this man is Asian looking? That area of Birmingham is probably around 70-80% people who's family originally came from Pakistan, India and other places in that area of the world.

I think you right. I sense that he is pakistani or indian. My gush sorry but im afraid of Pakistani people. Maybe thats why he doesnt show himself on webcam .

2. beautyrose profile image60

Thanks impress i really appreciate your effort. Now my problem is if he telling me his real name according to him his George Dumas is this a birtish name?

1. EmpressFelicity profile image82
            EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Actually, Dumas sounds like a French name.  But he could be making the name up.  Sorry to sound like a bit of a pessimist, but the people you meet on the Internet are often nothing like what they present themselves as.

4. frogdropping profile image87
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I have been to Birmingham. I spent one of my happiest weekends there. I loved it. Very big and very busy though. Not for country folk like me ... we're better following tractors and dodging suicidal sheep smile

Suicidal sheep...like the ones in that horror film set in Wales where they all jump off a cliff. Whats it called? The one where the preacher makes everyone kill themselves and people cross over from the celtic underworld.

5. Amanda Severn profile image89
    Amanda Severnposted 7 years ago

I've spent a couple of frantic days at the NEC here and there. Does that count?

working