jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

My articles are serving as a backlink to others!

1. kfount profile image60
    kfountposted 6 years ago

When Google ranks my articles, it shows a hubpages directory or an article from another Hubber, (that features my article on the bottom).

What am I doing wrong?  I already know how to keyword, so that's not the problem.  Is it just a patience game... maybe Google will see my articles over time or do I need to consider doing more backlinking?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I guess what you're saying is, other Hubs on the same topic are ranking higher than yours?

I see you've been a member a long time - have you only just started writing Hubs?

1. kfount profile image60
      kfountposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I just rediscovered the value of being a Hubber. tongue

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Google has changed the way search results appear too so  that might be affecting the way your articles are showing hmm no expert here though. Just a thought.

4. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Hi Kristina

You will not get an immediate high google ranking (and may never) without alot of work (eg: get familiar with SEO etc). One of the good things that you are now doing is Writing and publishing consistantly. The benefit of this will show in the near future. smile
    Good on you... Be patient and write quality, original work. But most importantly; enjoy yourself smile