jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Center and Offset Text

1. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Is there a way to make text center or offset to the right?

It looks like most of the text module tools are similar to Microsoft word with their buttons. I've been wanting to center text on a few hubs, but cannot do so. Or, at least cannot figure out how to do so.

I'm not sure how the modules are created, but my dad said they look similar to the database he created with the new HTML, and he has the center tool available. His database HTML code, whatnot, is basically set not to accept HTML within the box, just like hub text capsules. Links are submitted the same, etc.

I don't know..

Just a thought and suggestion if you guys are able to do it.

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Hey Whitney - the short answer is no - this has been discussed a few times - Paul did say why, but I can't remember the reason. smile

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Poo. I figured it had been questioned, but couldn't find it. :-(

Maybe Paul can respond about this. Because, like I said, my dad has a similar database, and he has the option. Obviously, what he's created is on a different scale than HubPages, but I do like the option. :-\

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
      Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago in reply to this

At the least, Left, Right and Centered.  Justified would be cool, too, for certain blocks of text.

4. Kat07 profile image88
    Kat07posted 8 years ago

Whitney - agreed, formatting text would make for neater layouts and more interesting hubs to look at.