jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

My best performing hub...

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

My best performing hub, which was on a very competitive keyword, just vanished from the Google. I first noticed it gaining traffic when it was on the second page of Google for its keywords. It kept on climbing and was on 5th position for some time now and from there it is nowhere to be seen. I checked even the second page of Google results for the keyword and its not there. This hub brought me more traffic than all my other hubs combined.

Anyone else also experiencing such situation?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Google does that pretty regularly from what I've read here in the forums.  No one knows exactly why it happens, but it happens.

Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Does Google do this to the established hubs also as my hub was maintaining its 5th position for quite some time now?

1. profile image0
        Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Try to determine empirically. wink

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Could also be from the bing/yahoo thingy and new stuff that google been rolling out hmm no idea how to answer your question other than a guess big_smile

4. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

I had that happen to me too UH, it sucks. I was getting traffic like it was going out of fashion for one particular hub for weeks, then suddenly hardly anything. I don't know why.

5. arthriticknee profile image87
    arthritickneeposted 7 years ago

The google god is a vengeful god

1. wrenfrost56 profile image82
      wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ain't that the truth, let us prey.....
      Our google who art in cyber space
      Search engine be your name
      Thy clicks will come
      Thy will be paid
      On hubpages via adsense
      please give me a good page rank
      and deliver my traffic
      on hubpages..... Can't think of anything else! smile

1. wrenfrost56 profile image82
        wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

O.k heres the rest.
        and deliver my traffic and comments
        as others comment and fan me
        oh great google dot com.
        I'll let you know if it works smile

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Thank you all for replying... No one can tell exactly why Google does this... All we can do is make a guess... So that is the reason why my question wasn't why Google is doing this, instead I wanted to know if this happens with you guys also?

7. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago

Ultimate Hubber happened to me with one particualr hub it was on 5th position on the first page. It went missing the last week i checked, Google has reindexed it and now I am on  2nd position of the first page. I guess it goes into hiding for some unknown reason, following this thread to know if any one knows the reason as to why it happens?

8. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I have things appear and disappear (at Google will) from time to time.

They usually return looking a little bewildered. And usually higher or lower than they were originally. I think Google may have a few hormones mixed into the algorithm smile

Thanx for replying FD. I hope its on the higher side like Charanjeet Kaur's was.

9. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

All I gotta ask is...UH where have you been? i've seen over the past few days but it's been a long time dude!

Hey crazd!
      Thought better take a break from HP. smile

10. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Im sure it will come back, why not try building a few more backlinks, and tweeking your tags and keywords..... you never know, it might come back even stronger than before!

working