jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Earning from Kontera

1. chronage profile image59
    chronageposted 6 years ago

i have kontera on some of my hubs and some of my blogs but have earn t very little from them, I know it all depends on high traffick to see good results but even on my highest days the earnings are pretty much non existent and it doesn t seem worth running the ad's.  Has anyone found success where they have recieved a decent amount from Kontera?

2. cashmere profile image83
    cashmereposted 6 years ago

Kontera has been running on my sites since May this year and has generated a little under two dollars. So I think its quite useless, but I let it run anyway. Doesn't hurt and eventually it will reach 100 dollars...maybe in a decade or so smile

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
      GeneralHowitzerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good thing I dont have Kontera

2. arthriticknee profile image88
      arthritickneeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It does not work that way I am afraid.If you don't make their monthly minimum,they keep the money. It does not slowly build uplike adsense.

Relache recommends only using Kontera if your monthly page views are inexcess of 100,000.
      This rules the majorityof hubbers out.
      Maybe one day......

3. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you might want to read their TOS before doing that. You are just giving them free advertising. wink

3. Chris Crow profile image60
    Chris Crowposted 6 years ago

Kontera is truly pathetic.  My advice is to optimize for Adsense and eBay (not Amazon).  Don't waste your time with Kontera.

4. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 6 years ago

I am at $90 and that took me over a year. After I get paid out (probably a few more months...lol...I am disabling Kontera. I think it may take away from adsense clicks and Kontera does not pay enough or fast enough for me!!! And I'm not at 100,000 page views a month!

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You need to pull down a LOT of traffic to make Kontera hit payout.  I think I'm one of the only people here who sees earnings that I feel are worth it.

6. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I shut Kontera off of my hubs because I could never get over like .12 in a month. As soon as I shut them off, Adsense started climbing...is there a relation? I figured when I get my hubs built up I'll try turning them on again for a trial run, but until then it's a complete waste for me.