jump to last post 1-23 of 23 discussions (38 posts)

How many hubs do you publish every week?

1. dyesebel10 profile image80
    dyesebel10posted 7 years ago

I can do up to 4 hubs.  I can do more on vacation or when I retire from my job someday.

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1 or 2 a week.
      Prefer to just take my time these days.smile

2. drej2522 profile image88
      drej2522posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I do about .2 (that's right, that's point two) hubs a week...maybe..that's a good average, wouldn't you say?

3. Mariapaul profile image60
      Mariapaulposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It depends on my work schedule. Normally I try to do one per day.

2. DennisBarker profile image60
    DennisBarkerposted 7 years ago

I've been averaging 2 short or one longer hub per week for the past six months. My style is to write two or three hundred words, add video, news feed and rss and then wait to see if the keywords get picked up on before I rewrite and add another few hundred words.

I've got limited time so I have to get positive feedback from search engines before I spend time on a hub.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I did 20 last week. 19 of them were commercial hubs, and one under my original profile. smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image68
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

WOW< good job, I can write at least two everyday.

4. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 7 years ago

I don't honestly know.  Is there someplace I can check? 
    (By the way, I know when you publish a hub it docks your score a few points initially but does it eventually automatically ADD points as well? Just curious.)

5. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

I can only write an average of 3 to 4 hubs in a week.  Perhaps, it will also vary depending on my schedule.

6. Stimp profile image81
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

Depends on my experiences of the day, or week and my mood since I like to write in a comedic style.  Some days I just can't get into that comedic mode.

7. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 7 years ago

If I had no life I could do more but at present i figure i am doing less than one a day.  I probably do at least 3 a week, for sure.

8. Wendi M profile image82
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

I was doing at least one a week.

Now I'm in TX because my dad got into a motorcycle accident, so I haven't been able to concentrate enough to do anything but check in on forums.

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry to hear your dad Wendi. I hope he heals up quickly. He is in my prayers. smile

1. Wendi M profile image82
        Wendi Mposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much.  He had 11 hours of surgery yesterday, but he did fine.  Now he's just really loopy from the Morphine.

1. 0

11 hours? phew! that is too long for my tastes! And YAY for Morphine lol if you don't mind my asking how did it happen?

He's 73 yrs old and he was riding his Ducati around on the curvy roads in the Hill Country of Texas...just lost control of the bike.

1. 0

Owie poor daddy! tell him I wish him a speedy recovery big_smile

I will, thank you.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
                  mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hope he gets better soon Wendi, wish him a speedy recovery from all of us smile

Thank you so much Misty.

9. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

None...I do them when I'm ready to do them...and usually all in one day then I take a break and then start up again but for now I am concentrating on something else. I might write a hub about what I am doing soon though smile And maybe other hub topics I am intersted in smile

10. creativeone59 profile image45
    creativeone59posted 7 years ago

I do about 14 hubs a week, sometimes a little more, but I do My religious thread "Faye's  daily words of encouragement and one more. so that's about fourteen a week. creativeone59

11. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

About 2 to 3 per week in the Winter and maybe 1 - 2 a week in the Summer. (more time in Winter as in Summer I have to maintain my large allotment where my veggies are grown).

12. 0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

Hi there Wendi. Um, not accomplishing very much in the way of Hubs lately. Yipes!

13. Wendi M profile image82
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

And Hi Denno!

14. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

I can do as many as 10 in a week and as low as zero, nada, nil if not in the mood in writing or busy hehehe.. smile

15. Midasfx profile image63
    Midasfxposted 7 years ago

I tried my first week to do 1 per day, but this week i have been so busy. 3-4 a week is a good avg I think.

16. videl05 profile image60
    videl05posted 7 years ago

Good question. I am new to HubPages, as a experiment, I published my first two hubs in three days to see how HubPages is going to work out, I am also wondering how well other Hubbers did, because for me, one article a week is quite reasonable to balance everything else, I plan to do it at weekends in the future.

17. prettydarkhorse profile image68
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

at least once a day

18. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 7 years ago

I had been aiming for one each day, but that soon became a bit unrealistic.
    The new target is roughly one every other day or so.

19. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I'm lucky if I write one a week, as will be obvious if you do a little arithmetic (90 Hubs in 2 years).

I don't think there's anything to be proud of in writing lots of Hubs in a short time.  I adhere to Relache's philosophy - write fewer Hubs, make them quality, and go back and tweak them as you see how they perform.

I'm not being scientific about my choice of subjects so I don't do as well as Relache, though!

20. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I lately have been writing 1-2 a day, mainly because of the hubchallenge but also to try and push myself and try some other topics that I may add more hubpages around and test other niches for my future content publishing earnings.

21. 0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

What happens when you beat the 30 in 30? Other than a sense of accomplishment? big_smile

1. 0
      lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You keep going.smile

I have my own personal goal for the month as well as doing the 30/30 challenge.

2. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I start some serious backlinking campaigns and additional sub topics around the top performing hubpages and try to build more traffic, the key is to provide good content that people want to find that they can't find elsewhere and forever build on it.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nothing. It's a challenge for your own satisfaction.

22. linquish profile image61
    linquishposted 7 years ago

I've just make one.Spending more time on seo and need more time to make another hub.

23. Jonathan Janco profile image79
    Jonathan Jancoposted 7 years ago

My precious artistic mind will not adhere to a specific schedule. LOL
    I've been here ninety days and I have 11 hubs. The first four were done in the first two weeks and the last four were done about a week ago within three days.

working