jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you have one week to live, what would you do?

1. dyesebel10 profile image79
    dyesebel10posted 6 years ago

I'll call a priest.. see my relatives and close friends.. be with my family.

And of course, continue writing hubs if I can.

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Pull out the bucket list and start checking 'em off!  Cram as much fun as possible into it. 

There is a Tim McGraw song "Live Like You Are Dying" that is a reminder to not wait until you find out you're dying to start living as if you were. 

Time to get out the list and work on it now, because whether or not you've been told you're dying, you are.  You are ticking down the time.  Go have some fun folks!  Don't wait!

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I will gather all my  family and tell them not to cry and be sad....Ill be with them till my last breath...

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Things that I should have been doing and don't do(some of them because of my busy routine and some because I am not that good).

5. Tamarii2 profile image61
    Tamarii2posted 6 years ago

I would make sure my family knew where everything was located important stuff,papers...etc.
    I would say awhole lot of I love you very much.

6. Trsmd profile image59
    Trsmdposted 6 years ago

I will make arrangement for pack up for my last journey.

7. 60
    Sunny Baldwinposted 6 years ago

I would feed my cats and dogs and find an airport! I've always wanted to sit in a pub in Ireland just to hear the stories that they had to tell!

8. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image59
    Dee Dee MonSherieposted 6 years ago

I would call a caterer, my friends Rascal Flats Band, everyone I know and invite everyone in Hubpages, to join me for a party on the GoldenGate Bridge, then I would make sure everyone had enough to drink before I'd Bungy Jump off the bridge while all the night lights were on.  Sacreblur'!!!

9. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I'd pick up the InterCosmic telephone, give a call to the Other Side, check in to see what I could find out about my next assignment.

10. Trsmd profile image59
    Trsmdposted 6 years ago

I will start a new topic in the sandpit in hubpages for my countdown..

11. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

I live as I'm going to die tomorrow, so I'd probably  will be doing the same things.