jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Google Adsense is not advertising on my hubs

1. greathub profile image78
    greathubposted 9 years ago

I already have an adsense account and also I have inserted the "number" in my hubpages account but no ads are appearing and therefore i cant earn. Similarly I haven't seen ads on any other hubs of any other person.

But everybody is talking abut getting paid by adsense. I can't understand what is haappening.

Please help!

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

I see adsense ads when I look at your hubs - so don't worry, they are there - I wouldn't get all excited about the payments just yet though smile

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

I can see Adsense ads on your hubs.

Do you have something on your computer blocking ads?

4. greathub profile image78

Thank you very much Mark and darkside for visiting my hubs.

I am very happy to hear that my hubs are showing google ads.

I can't see any google ad on any of the hubs.

5. bloggerdollar profile image36
    bloggerdollarposted 9 years ago

JUst go to your adsense acount and you will see how many times your ads have been viewed or clicked..

6. TryMe profile image61
    TryMeposted 9 years ago

It's most likely a setting you have somewhere that is blocking ads. On a friends computer I cannot see any Google ads using her Firefox browser, but if I use her Internet Explorer browser I can see the ads just fine. My Firefox browser can see the ads, so I can only assume its a setting in there somewhere.

7. profile image61
    broalexposted 9 years ago

Its either your browser causing this , as everyone said I do also see your ads on the Hubs so don`t worry revenue is going in your account yikes) Try the lastest Mozilla Firefox Browsers , it`s free version on www.download.com

Great people on Hubpages
    Keep the good work up yikes)

8. greathub profile image78

Thank you TryMe and Broalex. I am currently using Firefox.

I just checked my hub with IE and I saw  google ads on my hub but I also observed another thing.

Hubs are appearing horribly different on IE.

9. profile image0
    pakistanigirlsposted 7 years ago

YES ALL HUBBERS HAVE GIVEN A GOOD SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM I WAS ALSO FACING THIS PROBLEM BUT NOW I HAVE GOTTEN SOLUTION THE SAME THING HAPPENDS.

1. Angel Of Love profile image79
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you saying you had the same problem before and you have solved it?  How did you solve it?

working