jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

hub traffic

1. 0
    WayneAnsellposted 6 years ago

My hub traffic today has completely stopped. Yesterday and days prior I would have had almost 50 hits by noon. I promote my hubs all over and I have hundreds of facebook friends that read my hubs. Yesterday I had 219 hits.

Is there stopping the traffic on hubpages right now? Have I done something to keep my traffic out? Can anyone help? I am new to hubpages.

Wayne Ansell

2. Laura du Toit profile image93
    Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago

I am experiencing the exact same thing. My hub statistics have remained static for the past three hours at least (only signed into my account three hours ago) and they have not budged since I came on. 

Must be something wrong with their site. I know some people were experiencing problems seeing their hubs earlier on.

Hope this makes you feel better!

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Paul reported in the thread about the earlier issues that it might take some time to get the actual views back up and accurate. They lost a server or had a server issue overnight. Patience my friends.

1. 0
      WayneAnsellposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Do you know if anyone trying to view my hubs will experience any problems?

1. dohn121 profile image88
        dohn121posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've been moderating comments and reading hubs for most of the day.  No one should have a problem loading up pages or leaving comments.  However, your stat page will remain static until admin resolves the matter.

1. KCC Big Country profile image82
          KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Dohn. I've had no trouble accessing others' hubs and others to mine. I've had outside comments on my hubs as well and we've conversed back and forth on one of my hubs.  So it all appears to be working fine.  The counts will catch up once they fix the server.  We've had it happen before.  No biggie.

4. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Patience is a virtue my friend.  HubPages will get things working as soon as they can.

5. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 6 years ago

While the stats were down,  it didn't affect my income.  Views/clicks were still registering in Google fine.

1. Laura du Toit profile image93
      Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's good news! smile

6. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Tracking your progress is important, but you can use google analytics and look at the page impressions for an idea of how much traffic your getting. Write for who finds it, not for how many you want to and you will find success!