jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Maybe I am just dumb but this surprised me

1. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I realized I was missing a chance for back linking in my yahoo account, so went to see about linking there, My hubs are there already! I was a bit shocked (not a bad thing tho) as I could see that maybe my first ones got backlinked and I just forgot but its got all of them. No bad thing but a surprise smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

No idea what you're talking about, Kirsten.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Me either, Hon. Wanna elaborate or explain again? At least it's a good thing, I got that much.

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I have a yahoo profile and realized that I could add the links to my hubs there thus having another back link (good for SEO and getting more traffic to my hubs). I logged into my yahoo account and found back links to ALL of my hubs! I last logged on to my yahoo account ages ago and cannot remember what I did but somehow yahoo has been adding the URL to each hub page I have written, even those written since the last time I logged on there.

I used to use yahoo for their groups all the time so its just logical to use my yahoo id profile page to get a "free" back link for my articles and I just thought I had loads of work to do with that and Whala! No work! Whoo Hooo! And I have no idea what I did that made that happen lol

5. Brian Leighton profile image73
    Brian Leightonposted 6 years ago

Good idea...I never thought of using yahoo id for back-linking!

6. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

Yeah, they list your recent activity.
    And (mine at least) is a PR 9 site according to Google.
    Now I don't know if it's a follow link or not.

On the Add Content page...go to add RSS Feed and put in your Hub RSS feed...hit add, then "I'm done".