jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Check out a sweet interview about HubPages on Freelance Writing Jobs

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 6 years ago

Check it out!

http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/200 … up-hupfer/

Also, if you have any thoughts, comments or anything else you'd to say about HubPages that you think that the Freelance Writing Jobs audience should know about us, please feel free to leave a comment for all to read. Thanks for being so awesome!!!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

That is so cool, Ryan! I hope you said something about how much fun we hubbers have on the threads with games and just chatting. smile And how we are almsot like one huge family

3. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

For the record, this is one of my favorite websites and I've gotten some very good leads by following it regularly.

4. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Great job Ryan
    I'm new here. This is the first content site I have ever participated in, and I really did start at zero, knowing nothing. (I still call titles "headlines" lol)

I can say that HubPages is as transparent as you claim in the interview, because you hit on the points that I would make if it was me answering the questions. By that, I mean that in my short time here, I have been able to learn all of the things you talked about simply by participating. smile

It feels like I should be paying tuition to somebody...

This is proof, to me, that HubPages is a genuine community.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I so agree with what you have shared. I've only been here three months and have learned so much from reading all the info HP provides, plus the great instructional hubs from long time hubbers who so freely help others on the forums also. It is a amazing community of writers and I'm happy to be here. People are very supportive and the staff are visible on a daily basis.
      Thanks. smile

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

You did well there. Thanks for sharing it with us.

6. Jerilee Wei profile image94
    Jerilee Weiposted 6 years ago

Excellent points in your interview!  My own 18 months here have been very rewarding in terms of learning, community, readership, fans, and earnings both directly and indirectly from the whole of hubpages. 

Best of all, in my opinion, the hubpages team as the most responsible, caring, and fast acting group of people online that I've ever encountered whenever there are questions or problems.

7. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Cool article for Hubpages ^_^

8. jenblacksheep profile image83
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

Great interview! Hopefully great publicity. I agreed with everything you said. I've been  here 5 months now and I've definitely found it a very friendly and helpful site, both for my writing and for talking to people in general.