jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

An experienced opinion please...

1. PurpleOne profile image90
    PurpleOneposted 6 years ago

Hi all,

I have been writing for a few weeks now (says 13 months on my profile because that's when I joined but did nothing for a long time). It is interesting trying to learn from everyone else on this site on the forums and reading hubs but especially as a beginner, individual feedback is really helpful. Can someone or a few people tell me which of my hubs they think might work out the best on here? The one about the steam mop was my first and to me seems like my worst but it has the highest score so far.

Just wondering! Also, should I keep writing or try to find backlinks for what I've already written?

2. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Hey PurpleOne, I checked out only one of your hubs and that is the steam mop one. It needs life. While it is doing well right now it needs some pics and maybe some headers for the capsules. Put in some amazon links to the steam mop.

Other than that I thought overall you did a really good job. I like the homey feel you created with telling about the dogs first then how you found out about the mop.

I will try to get back to the others later and give you some additional feedback.

1. PurpleOne profile image90
      PurpleOneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback. I did add some pics to the steam mop one and think it looks a bit better now. Thanks again.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I would pick whichever one you would like help with.

I just read the steam mop hub and it really is well written.
    I've only been here a hew months, so I'm not one of more experienced hubbers, but perhaps you could add a photo of what it looks like (as I have no idea, have never heard of them) and maybe take the bottom half of your hub and copy and paste it into a separate text capsule. It often leaves enough room in between the capsules to place ads.

hope this helps. smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

for now, I wouldn't think too much about backlinks.
    esp with the steam mop, if people are searching for it, you have a good title for a google search. make sure you have those tags in your tag box.

think about what people would enter to find info.