jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Deciding on domain names

1. Jackson Riddle profile image69
    Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago

...it's a b*tch

1. fratjoe18 profile image59
      fratjoe18posted 6 years ago in reply to this

tell me about it. trying to pick one that people will remember, and catchy at the same time. Its crazy

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Na no sweat dude.

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on your budget and costs

.com's cost me 6 bucks a piece for a year, its not hard to come up with dozens of worthwhile domains to buy at that price..i sometimes buy one very day in a single week.

trying to read a bit deeper, Im thinking you are trying to come up with and buy a domain name for a new site for yourself and are having trouble with a new "brand" name...or brandable domain?

Because that can be tough...how to explain everything you are and plan to be in just a few words can be mind numbingly difficult.

4. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 6 years ago

Oh, I hate deciding a domain name! I have to get mine decided soon, grabbing a domain for myself soon =] Sunforged, where do you get your domains from? I've been looking for great deals and, well, yours is awesome.

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i use a 7.49 coupon, i have it up on all my domain and wb design related hubs and is probably findable on the web..that extra 1.49 well..that happens to be what 20% adds up to