jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Where's the Science Topic?

1. sim71 profile image60
    sim71posted 8 years ago

I'm a new Hubber (not even completed a Hub yet, but will do soon) and my main interest is science. So my question is: Why isn't there a Science Topic?

2. Peter M. Lopez profile image90
    Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago

You can change all of that.  Gamegirl is the primary reason there is a "Religion" topic.  Ask and ye shall receive...if a fair number of others agree.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Well, this is the proper place to ask wink

I would second the request, we may get some interesting discussions on science.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Science & Nature

Broaden the discussion a bit. I know there are a lot of nature folks on HubPages that may want to partake in a nice discussion. Ha.

5. Bob Ewing profile image56
    Bob Ewingposted 8 years ago

Science is a very broad field but I'm game.

6. RFox profile image82
    RFoxposted 8 years ago

I would like to see a science category. I'm always interested in scientific discoveries and new theories!

7. robie2 profile image92
    robie2posted 8 years ago

science is good--welcome sim--look forward to reading your debut hub smile

8. sim71 profile image60
    sim71posted 8 years ago

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the comments, I've published my first fun-science hub - go take a look!

I like the idea of Science and Nature - there's so much to discuss and to write about. I'm really interested in what "normal" people think about science.

9. About-The-Home profile image60
    About-The-Homeposted 8 years ago

Ah, so you admit scientists aren't normal eh?

10. sim71 profile image60
    sim71posted 8 years ago

Yes, well done!!

I would of course place scientists in a plane way above "normal" mortals! (this is said very tongue in cheek!)

Seriously, I do think that scientists or "experts" are considered a breed apart and almost the new priesthood to a certain extent.

I have a passion to explain science in simple terms to people who want to know but are concerned that its too difficult. ITS NOT!

working