jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Question about the payouts?

1. Et al... profile image82
    Et al...posted 6 years ago

I'm going to reach my $100 mark in December with Google Adsense I think. I'm curious, it took me 2 years to earn this money. If I wait a bit longer (say until I have accumulated $110), then take my payout, will I get all $110 or do they only payout in increments of $100?

Thanks in advance,
    Et al... (Michele)

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you make the $100 threshold in December they will pay you all your earnings up to December 31st on the following month.

On January 15th they calculate how much has been made up until December 31st.

And in late January, around the 28th, you will receive payment. Though the timing will depend on whether you've opted for a cheque or a direct deposit.

As Relache has suggested, familiarise yourself with the Adsense rules.

2. brimancandy profile image83
      brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh my god! It took you 2 years to earn $100.00? That's aweful!
      I haven't earned a penny yet. But I have only been an affiliate for 2 days. Gee. I hope I don't have to wait that long!

1. rajan1311 profile image54
        rajan1311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

dont worry mate, you got some nice hubs there, keep writing more and u will get that pay cheque in no time smile
        At least you dont have to wait 6 month before you can register with adsense sad

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You've been signed up with AdSense for two years, and have never bothered to read their terms of service so that you understand when they pay out?  Why is that?

Go to the below link, select the appropriate country, and read,

3. Et al... profile image82
    Et al...posted 6 years ago

Thanks. I read through all the complicated legalese and it sounds as if I am not able to wait until I reach say 110 and then take payout. Sounds like they automatically begin process of sending me payout once I reach threshold.

Sorry, yes, I should have read it more carefully. I knew I had  a $100 threshold, but wasn't sure if I could wait and elect to take money a bit later. Sounds like I cannot do this.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can activate 'payment holding'. So it'll hold back for another month (or however long you want until you deactivate it).

If you get paid out the $100-something for this month (which will be made to you late January) you'll be starting from $0 again. If you do payment holding you'll be holding off for another month. If you get the $110 that you need in January you'll have take off payment holding by 15th February, and then get payout at the end of February.

2. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nah, dont feel bad, the adsense terms are far from revealing, i know I combed over the payment terms many a time as i awaited my first check(well direct deposit, its faster) ..most of us who have received a payment can answer the question in 15 seconds, so i think you made the right choice in asking here smile

Congrats! It feels good doesnt it!

4. Casper021 profile image60
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

It is an atomatic process once you hit the payout mark they will send you a check for full ammount up to the end of the month