jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Getting traffic?

1. akihan profile image86
    akihanposted 6 years ago

Hi i'm new to hubpages so i was wondering how does one get traffic to your hubs? Making a lot of hubs that go unvisited hardly seem to be the smart way to go. I must be doing something wrong or i'm not doing something right!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

There are a LOT of Hubs on how to get more traffic,

3. eyeofh profile image61
    eyeofhposted 6 years ago

I have had some decent luck with stumbleupon...

4. kikolani profile image74
    kikolaniposted 6 years ago

Lots of social networks (like Facebook, Myspace, etc.) have groups on specific topics.  If you have an account with them, and find a group that is related to your hub, you could always try to post it in the group as a resource (assuming that it is informative and not too promotional).

If you write hubs primarily on one topic, you could also create a Twitter account and find followers that are interested in that topic and promoting it there as well.  Same thing goes for StumbleUpon - find subscribers that are interested in your topic to share your hub.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Use search to find Hubs on generating traffic, promoting, marketing your Hubs smile lots of information wink welcome to HubPages. smile

6. akihan profile image86
    akihanposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys! I'm just wondering on a time frame that how long should i work on a hub before moving on to the next one. How long on average do you take to make a quality hub?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

six hours but not continious,

7. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

I am probably the world,s laziest hubber so I probably should not chime In ,but I cannot help myself . First and foremost participate , read and comment on other peoples hubs . And fan other people too we are all part of a community after all .

As for me I have probably written less hubs per timeframe then anybody else here. But I do not believe in quantity, I do believe im quality . Which is not to say that I am that great .

And mainly keep your ego out of it ! I love hubpages and I like being a part of the whole thing , but I learned to stop worrying about my hubscore and fanclub numbers awhile ago . I think alot of people here take it way to serious , keep it fun !

Remember that writing is somewhat of an artform not just a vehicle for commerce . But I welcome you to hubpages !