jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do I get an affiliate code?

1. R.Edwards profile image80
    R.Edwardsposted 6 years ago

I've been here for 5 weeks now, not as active as I'd like to be (due to internet problems)but I've made a few good quality hubs; not earning any revenue but that's a different topic.

How do I get an affiliate code for Amazon...and what the heck, while I'm at it, those other affiliates on the list. I have adsense, but I'm sure having Amazon somehow raises the traffic I suppose.

What do I do?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You sound like you've not yet found the FAQ, which explains how to sign up for all the affiliates.

Start reading here,

3. R.Edwards profile image80
    R.Edwardsposted 6 years ago

nevermind, I'll continue to write on HB for my enjoyment, the hassle of signing up to these accounts is nonsense. I don't know how many f***ing times I have to put in my email address for registration until they stop saying "your email address didn't match the last one you put in," wtf?

Thank you anyway relache...guess it's just not meant to be. :-/

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image88
      Jeffrey Nealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's not really as bad as you think.smile

In fact, what I've done is just go to gmail and make another email address.  That should get you around that problem.  I just go into the gmail settings as soon as I create it, and have it forwarded to my main email so as not to miss anything.

2. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So you have the type to write a hub, but you dont have the time to fill out a registration form? Well just so long as you dont back in 5 weeks time and moan about not having made enough money.

4. retellect profile image79
    retellectposted 6 years ago

R.Edwards, this gives good detailed instructions on setting up different affiliate programs. Hope it helps smile

5. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

hey R.Edwards--see that little gray button at the very bottom of the screen?? The one that says Affiliate? Click it smile