jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Water on the Moon and on one of Saturn's moons...Alien life?

1. TimTurner profile image79
    TimTurnerposted 6 years ago

Today on Yahoo.com, one of those major scientific finds have happened in the fact that NASA has found a "substantial" amount of water on the Moon which will now lead the way for us to colonize the Moon.

Also, geysers with water and carbon elements have been discovered on one of Saturn's moons and some scientists think this Moon might've introduced simple life here on Earth billions of years ago.

This is really fascinating and I have a feeling that these next 100 years are going to destroy all of our thoughts and knowledge of our Universe, including our very own solar system.

I believe they have found well over 400 planets outside of our solar system, including "Earth-like" planets.

To say we are alone in a Universe with a quadrillion quadrillion stars is just being illogical.  Hell, it looks like we might have other life in our own solar system.  NASA has suggested the possibility of life in the under ground ocean on the moon around Saturn.

How amazing would that be!!

2. Flightkeeper profile image77
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I would love it if we found life in other planets and other systems.

1. TimTurner profile image79
      TimTurnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have a feeling we are going to experience that very soon smile

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

A certain author suggested life on that moon quite some time ago, or was it one of jupiters moons?

1. theageofcake profile image76
      theageofcakeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Which author/book are you referring to?

4. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

That would be amazing, indeed. Even if they found simple one-cell creatures living on another moon or planet, it would change everything.

5. Len Cannon profile image91
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

They have already found life on Mars: an eight million year old bacteria.  There's no current life on Mars.

The only water that's ever been on the moon has been condensation left by foreign bodies colliding with it.  As the moon has no atmosphere of its own, it is unable to support any life.

6. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

lol lol lol