jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Let's help each other for Christmas shopping

1. cutedoll profile image59
    cutedollposted 6 years ago

Hi All,

How many of you have started shopping? Where are you going to shop for all the gifts? Do you have some tips/hints for good shops,deals,websites?
       Let us know everybody your secrets or questions.

1. 60
      Rosa Bergerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am a firm believer in cheap Christmas gifts that last a bit longer than just Christmas break, even when it looks a bit funny. What I find in the toy section of many stores is just poor quality and will be thrown in a corner of the child's bedroom soon.

Here are links to two articles that suggest inexpensive gifts that you can easily get online.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl … tml?cat=46
      http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl … tml?cat=46

2. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 6 years ago

hehe I hardly go shopping during Christmas I can't really say I have any tips.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I'm done...everyone got books...

4. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Shopping, that sounds like a fun thing to do. Moneyless all the shopping I can do is in videogames, other then that I save every dollar I get.

5. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Everyone I know wants gift cards.

6. cutedoll profile image59
    cutedollposted 6 years ago

Do you buy online or offline?

7. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

I will not even start shopping untill I start getting more of my christmas business in, wich should be shortly, I have to get a line of candles, a perfume line , and a soap/bubblebath/lotion line finished for the store this weekend..I have a craft show to attend next weekend and business is picking up..Im also at the point to where I neeed to blow some more glass"items"..

So, I am a last to the minute shopper for my child and husband, everyone else I can give wonderful gifts from my store and such

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
      Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is your store on-line?  How many years have you had it up and are you making money from it yet or is it still in the stage of putting all the profits back into the business?

I just set up my on-line store with a very few of the things that I have access too for now.  The name of it is Misty Acre Gift Shop/  If you would like to critique it just ask me for the website address.  I don't want to spam here.