jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

A slightly different "just reached 1000 daily visitors mark" post

1. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I have read quite a few posts regarding a hubbers first 1000 daily visitors. This is a great achievement, and I love to see these successes in the community around me.

Today I have just realised that I have hit the 1000 daily page views mark, I feel like I have joined the ranks f these successes, and I feel proud to have done so!

So whats so different about that I hear you ask, or, i would hear you ask if you really cared that much.

Well, it turns out that not only did I break the 1000 daily visitors barrier, but I also seem to have managed to do it by a further 800 visitors. 

I am ever so slightly amazed!

My daily visitors count for today so far = 1876!

I really hope this is not just some bug in the tracking >.<

(Before my daily visitors was reaching the 900 mark, so it is not completely impossible!)

2. Choke Frantic profile image87
    Choke Franticposted 6 years ago

Congrats! Keep up the good work. I just hit 500.

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

im so sorry to inform you that its pretty likely a bug

My hubstats are exactly double my actual visits today(analytics)

there is a stickied thread at the top of the forum explaining this

4. thisisoli profile image72

Analyticss is on a par so far with pageviews, and uniques!

Also remember that analytics does not update that regularly!

5. thisisoli profile image72

Dammnnn, misread my analytics, I am actually only on 1100 accaording to it, although I am holding out some hope that it has just not updated yet!

Still a break through the 1000 mark though! smile

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

awesome.. thats great! i didnt want to rain on your parade, glad to see you beat that milestone regardless of hubs stats errors.

...a lot of people tend to not notice that analytics can be changed to todays date...its set to default to the day before, i never really notice a lag in stats with analytics or adsense..i also use integrated stats programs in my WP sites, i dont see much of a discrepancy between them.