jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any Good Article Marketing Software

1. oderog profile image42
    oderogposted 6 years ago

Does any hubber knows any good article marketing software they are using

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Do those things even spin in proper english tongue

3. Niteriter profile image78
    Niteriterposted 6 years ago

The "good" part in questions like this seems to apply more and more to marketing then to the articles.

4. PeterBoston profile image59
    PeterBostonposted 6 years ago

I'll agree with the comment that article marketing software is more about the backlinks than the writing. I wrote a blog post about this that I recently updated. You can see it here: http://micronichemaverick.com/article-m … -software/

The short of it is that I gave up on the article marketing software that sends your article to hundreds of directories. Your articles get lost in a hole and I did not see any meaningful return from it. No traffic and no backlinks worth mentioning. Maybe I was using the wrong software but it took what seemed like an enormous amount of time to do it too.

I'm doing something different now and am very happy with the results. That's why I linked the blog post.

5. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 6 years ago

It totally depends on what you mean by article writing software ... Yes this one does "spin" in proper English - depending on the user...

6. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 6 years ago

I am not up for spinning articles I found a solid software program and submission software that works. I took a PLR article and was able to create 55 different variations of it in 45 min. It would have taken me 18 hours to write them each by hand. They all make sense and they all work because you create it.

Check Out Article Marketing Review Hub