jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Negative traffic

1. suziecat7 profile image81
    suziecat7posted 6 years ago

I just checked my traffic page and several of the numbers have a negative (-) sign in front of the traffic amount number. Are folks retracting their visits and running away from my Hub? Oh no!

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Wow yikes we can fall into (-) numbers?! imagine that, tongue lol lol

3. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

No, never heard of that before...

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

probably some weird effect from the inflated traffic views the last couple of days. hmm

5. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I read about that in here someplace.... where was that.... do a search of the forums for it. There is an explanation, I just can't remember what it was lol.

6. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Hmm, I did a search and did find a thread about it, but nobody seemed to have a conclusive answer. There was some thought that it was the site and will probably be fixed soon. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Write on,

7. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 6 years ago

Don't worry, Hubpages had some hardware issues the other, give it a  couple of days and the true reflections of your traffic should be clear.

8. Quilligrapher profile image89
    Quilligrapherposted 6 years ago

Negative traffic is better than negative comments.  Some hubbers are known for their brutality. roll

9. suziecat7 profile image81
    suziecat7posted 6 years ago

The negatives are still there and growing. Oh well. It will fix eventually, I'm sure. Thanks all.

10. 61
    ThePeeDeeWildcatposted 6 years ago

I've noticed a net drop of seven page views today at my Hub. How does one get a net drop of views? Have I somehow displeased the Hub gods? Is this a warning shot across the bow? Shape up or ship out?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Stats are a rolling total, not cumulative.

For better stats, it's best to consult Analytics.  What you see here is meant to be very basic.