jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Any Google wave users?

1. martinrocks_88 profile image74
    martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago

Hi guys,any google wave users here?

2. Ladybird33 profile image64
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I don't know what that means smile Sorry, I use google but explain what "google wave" users are?  Thanks

1. martinrocks_88 profile image74
      martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Google wave is the nxt generation social networking site. its awesome and has so many features...

http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

cool!

i will definitely be doing this. thanks!

3. sunforged profile image74
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I have a google wave account but have yet to really be able to test it since not many others have it also.

Its much more than "social networking site"..its not a site at all...it is the future of internet communication...real time cross platform, cross media wave communication that is open to many users for true communication

1. thranax profile image48
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I went and looked at it..looks like aim. Only difference is you can put pictures and videos in it instead of linking.

~thranax~

4. sunforged profile image74
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Im in the midst of writing up what wave is for an examiner article..cant go through the laundry list here but its much, much more than you described

for starters its not limited to two way communication.

every user in this thread could be communicating at once in a wave.

you know that little ...thranax is typing thing you wait for in traditional Im's ...that can be disabled and each keystroke would appear as its hit

maybe the video that was posted is limited in what scope it shows..i didnt watch it

heres an authoritative and long description of wave from the initial release conference (which, I have been waiting for my invite ever since)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

its 80 minutes long..so you might want to ff a bit

5. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Anyone want to join me on the Wave?

Its pretty cool!

6. thisisoli profile image58
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I'm on Google Wave, currently testing it with a friend for project management purposes.

It's a very useful tool with a multitude of applications.  If you don't know much abotu it yet, i suggest you look in to it now!

I started writing a Hub on Google Wave, but got side tracked a while back, might start it up again!

working