jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Publishing Articles

1. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 6 years ago

Hey all Hubbers!

May all of you have a prosperous end of the year!

I have a few questions, since I haven't been very active on Hubpage's forums lately. Am I allowed to publish duplicate content (my content that is published back at ezinearticles.com)

I know that it was allowed but without any links pointing to any one domains of mine. But assuming I cam publish 2000 something articles on Hubpages then can I at least place Amazon blocks on them?

Kind Regards

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this
    2. Will Apse profile image89
      Will Apseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is it possible to delete your ezine articles? No problem then.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Hi Alex ~ if you read Hubpages TOS it will answer your questions. Might I make a suggestion, though? I've re-written articles to place on other sites, so they get the same information but worded differently, making it another article. Maybe you could do that?

3. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

if you have the same content posted elsewhere it will show up as duplicate content here, so I would either change it enough so that it will work here too, or ,better yet, delete the articles from the other site.

As far as an Amazon block...

do u mean block amazon from being on them? or put an Amazon capsule on your hubs?

either way, yes. In order for Amazon to be on your hubs, you have to add the Amazon capsule, otherwise they will not show up smile

4. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 6 years ago

Read the TOS guys thanks for your input.

There's no way I can detele the Ezinearticles, they making me couple thousands a month, and they've built a solid business for me over the last couple of months.

I will get my head around rewriting them, outsourcing all the work and publishing it here on Hubpages.