jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

I can't download any Amazon products through my Revenue Capsule

1. BoCot profile image61
    BoCotposted 9 years ago

No matter what I do, every time I try to get a product even using the ASIN or ISBN number I get the follow message below the box, No Amazon Results Found. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?   Thank you, BoCot

1. robie2 profile image92
      robie2posted 9 years ago in reply to this

I had the same problem at first. In my case I was putting in too many keywords. Try just one or two at the most.

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Have you changed the drop down box from "keyword" to "ASIN" on the first tab?

3. BoCot profile image61
    BoCotposted 9 years ago

Yes, I did and also I made sure Amazon was in my affiliate site  was active. Also I contacted HubPages and they suggested to use Firefox and I got it and it still won't work. Thank you for your help.

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Not all Amazon products will show in the widgets - I think it is usually stuff they sell that comes from an outside supplier rather than directly from them. It's frustrating because you only find it out after you have already written about the product and pasted the ASIN number in. smile

1. BoCot profile image61
      BoCotposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mark,
        I found the problem, after reading your answer I changed keywords and it worked, Thank you been great help! BoCot

5. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

He's using ASIN numbers - not keywords. smile

1. robie2 profile image92
      robie2posted 9 years ago in reply to this

ooops-nevermind smile

6. BoCot profile image61
    BoCotposted 9 years ago

I have used both ASIN and keywords with the same result. Thank all of you  for your answers BoCot

working