jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

just making sure..

1. wymyczak66 profile image92
    wymyczak66posted 6 years ago

So I haven't made a hub in like 3 months, and I am having a brain fart when it comes to the whole post-publishing thing. All I have to do is hit publish and I don't have to do anything else right? As long as google adsense is active I will be able to receive revenue from my hub?

I just have this fuzzy memory of copying and pasting the url's of my hubs....

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As long as you've actually signed up for AdSense and entered the affiliate code into the interface here properly, you'll get revenue.

And if you wish to track your precise earnings, you'll need to make channels in AdSense to do so, which just happens to involve copying and pasting Hub URLs...

2. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And there's traffic going to the hub and the Adsense Ads gets the occasional click from this traffic.

2. fishtiger58 profile image80
    fishtiger58posted 6 years ago

yup just click publish.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

maybe you were copy pasting url's of your hubs onto another site for traffic??

4. wymyczak66 profile image92
    wymyczak66posted 6 years ago

oh okay cool. I'm only using google adsense at the moment, but I think I want to try out amazon as well. Does anyone have a link to a forum that explains in detail how to go about that? I've been searching the forum but haven't had a lot of luck. I'll keep looking..haha