jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

In "My Profile" all Hubtivity Gone Completely this Time!

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Just checked my Profile, and it says "No recent activity" in the area where all my previous hubtivity is normally shown. Zilch, nothing else at all, yet it has only been a day or so since I last posted or responded to posts etc. Is this going to be the norm from now on, or is it another glitch???

2. Jen's Solitude profile image87
    Jen's Solitudeposted 6 years ago

Hi misty,

My hubtivity totally vanished then came back, but today I'm only showing 3 hours worth of hubtivity. I guess everything is not firing on all cylinders yet.

3. 0
    Leta Sposted 6 years ago

Yeah.  I see that.  Mine, too.  Weird, huh?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

mine is intact but only for this day, i've noticed some of my friends with that notice, no recent activity.

4. Niteriter profile image78
    Niteriterposted 6 years ago

The "Hubpages Update" at the top of the forums page has some info on this subject. Apparently they want us to test the "patience is a virtue" theory.

5. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Well I do have some activity in my profile, two things to be exact, a published hub and a forum comment. The thing I have noticed is in my stats, seems some of my articles are manic depressive, the glitch a few days ago sent em manic and now they all got little blue down arrows sad Poor things!

1. blue dog profile image79
      blue dogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i've had serious blue arrows since this all started three days ago.  but it's nothing that a fine bottle of tequila won't help cure, even on a sunday morning.  in fact, my blue arrows seem to be diminishing just thinking about that tequila.

1. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

6. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

Yep, I noticed my hubitivity disappeared also. And for that matter, the last few days my stats showed a hit count was tremendous. I thought I was doing something right (lol). Thanks to Niteriter for alerting us to the Hubpages Update notice. I must say, they have done a great job recovering from the crash. The important stuff (hubs) didn't get lost. We can all live with that.

7. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

Update to my post 40 minutes ago. In the past few minutes I've noticed that my hubitivity information is back and showing correctly. Hurrah!!!

8. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I have a major blue-arrow problem (as we've been told we would - still it looks bad  lol).  I haven't noticed anything wrong with the Hubtivity, though.